Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Black, 2 ft. (0.61 m), 50-Piece Bulk Pack
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts
- Package includes 50 black Cat6 cables of 2-ft. (0.61 m) each
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
This bulk pack includes 50 2-ft. (0.61 m) black Cat6 patch cables. Each is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, these cables are constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief and a snagless design that protects the locking tabs on the connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation guarantee a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray™ players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Perfect for home or office
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design
- Gold-plated copper contacts for accurate signal transfer
- Molded integral strain relief for long life
- Snagless design prevents locking connector tabs from damage during installation
- Meets most current industry standards
|Cable Length (ft.)||2|
|Cable Length (in.)||24|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||18.00 x 16.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||4.85|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.