Model Number: N201-020-GY
Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Gray, 20-ft.
- Meets Category 6 cabling standards
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801, and ETL (Category 6, draft 11)
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100Mhz wire
- Snagless boots protect the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged during installation
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief. Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
With Tripp Lite's new category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Meets category 6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Length: 20 ft./Color: Gray/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
No accessories are available for this model.
Useful Web Pages
- N201-Series Cat6 Snagless Molded Patch Cables
Find more products by tag: