- We are financially stable and have never had an employee layoff in our history.
- We offer free shuttle service to and from downtown train stations.
- We offer excellent medical coverage through Blue Cross, a 401(k) plan and many other employee benefits.
- The Chicago Tribune has recognized Tripp Lite as one of the city's "Top Workplaces."
- We have a strategy of promoting from within, providing many advancement opportunities for current employees.
- We maintain a friendly, informal work environment.
- Non-sales employees are eligible for our year-end profit-sharing bonus.
- We provide training opportunities for employees to grow professionally and personally.
- We host an annual holiday party at the White Sox Stadium Club, a company picnic in Lincoln Park and sponsored outings to local sporting events.
- Local restaurant menus are served fresh by Fooda™ in our lunchroom.
What Do Tripp Liters Do For Fun?
Whether it's the holiday party, the summer picnic, Bring Your Child to Work Day, departmental outings, community service projects or our championship softball team (go Isobats!), Tripp Lite offers frequent opportunities to relax and have fun with coworkers.