Component Video Gold Cable (3xRCA M/M), 6 ft.
- Constructed of high quality, 99.99% pure solid copper coaxial cable with silver plating for best high frequency response
- 75 ohm impedance for maximum bandwidth
- Double-shielded construction provides superior protection against EMI/RFI
- Excellent noise isolation with 100% aluminum foil/braid shielding
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's premium Component Video Gold Cable separates color into its primary components (Red, Green, Blue), using three cables to transmit three distinct signals. This provides brighter, more accurate colors and sharper images, exceeding the performance of Composite and S-Video.
- Superb video clarity resulting in brighter colors and sharper images
- Premium grade 99.99% pure solid copper coaxial conductors with Silver Plating
- True 75ohm impedance for widest bandwidth
- 6-cut, RCA connector, with split tip center pin, ensures a precise connection
- Gold plating resists corrosion and provides increased durability
- Color coded connectors for easy identification
- Abrasion resistant flexible PVC jacket
- Home theater equipment with RCA digital audio/video connectors
- 6 ft. Component Video Gold Cable
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.00 x 8.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.64|
|Side A - Connector 1||(3) RCA (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(3) RCA (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.