Model Number: A004-006
Composite Video Gold Cable (RCA M/M), 6-ft.
- High-Purity Copper Coaxial Cable for improved signal transfer and low energy loss
- Double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Silver-Plated Center Conductor for the best performance at higher video frequencies
- Excellent noise isolation with 100% aluminum/mylar foil and braid shielding
Tripp Lite's Premium 6 ft. Composite Video Gold Cable offers superior video quality, resulting in brighter, more saturated colors, and sharper images. A Silver-Plated Copper Coaxial Center Conductor, with a low-loss dielectric, prevents signal loss and rejects video noise for the best possible picture.
- Superb video clarity resulting in brighter colors and sharper images
- Premium-grade, 99.99% Pure Copper c-Center Conductor with Silver Plating
- 6-cut, RCA connector, with split tip center pin, ensures a precise connection
- 24kt gold plating resists corrosion and provides increased durability
- True 75 ohm impedance for widest bandwidth
- Abrasion resistant flexible PVC jacket
- Home theater equipment with RCA digital audio/video connectors
- 6 ft. Composite Video Gold Cable
No accessories are available for this model.
- Digital Signage & Display Solutions Brochure 953471 (English)
- Display Solutions Brochure 230V (English) Global
Useful Web Pages
- Custom Products from Tripp Lite Are One Call Away
- Audio/Video Cabling Diagrams
- Display Solutions / Digital Signage
Find more products by tag: