DataShield In-Line Surge Protector for Network and Digital/Leased Lines, T-1, ISDN, 1-Set RJ11/45/48
Ideal for sensitive "U" and "S/T" interfaces on modems, NT1 devices, CSU/DSUs, terminal adapters and other pieces of high-speed equipment.
- Complete T1 and ISDN (RJ11/45/48) surge protection
- Protects against the effects of electrostatic discharge
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's DSUT1CSU offers complete surge suppression for equipment on digital and leased lines, T1 and ISDN interfaces. Ideal for the protection of sensitive "U" and "S/T" interfaces on modems, NT1 devices, CSU/DSUs, terminal adapters and other pieces of high-speed equipment. Convenient 8 position input/output RJ style jacks are RJ11/45/48 compatible, includes 5 inch ethernet patch cable for convenient placement at the protected device network connection. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown interface ports, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground.
SUPPRESSION: 1 set RJ11/45/48 in/out jacks, protects wires 1-8, 60V clamping
- DSUT1CSU offers full surge suppression for CSU/DSU's and other high speed equipment on digital and leased lines, T1 and ISDN interfaces
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections make for simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 60V clamping)
- 5 inch ethernet patch cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC; 230V AC|
|Recommended Electrical Service||120V, 230V|
|Input Plug Type||RJ45|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||0|
|Output Receptacles||(1) Network|
|Circuit Breaker (amps)||200|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|AC Suppression Joule Rating||0|
|Clamping Voltage (RMS)||60|
DATALINE SURGE SUPPRESSION
|Cable (Coax) Protection||No|
|Network (Ethernet) Protection||Yes|
|Additional Dataline Protection||1-8|
|Housing Color||Light Gray|
|Mounting Holes or Slots||No|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||6.10 x 2.00 x 3.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.20|
|Network Compatibility||100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the DSUT1CSU model support page.
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.