DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable (DP with Latches to DVI-D Single Link M/M), 15 ft. (4.6 m)
- Outputs DisplayPort video to your current DVI display to avoid expense of new monitor
- Delivers HD video quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Extended 15-ft. (4.57 m) length convenient for connecting to projectors and other far displays
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Passive adapter requires connected computer to have DP++ port for signal pass-through
- 3-year limited warranty
- Source device with DisplayPort output that supports DisplayPort++
- Display device with DVI-D input
- Not for use with MST Hubs. For compatibility with MST Hubs, use a DisplayPort 1.2 compliant product, such as P581-006-V2.
- P581-015 DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Cable - M/M, DP w/Latches, 1920 x 1200 (1080p) @ 60 Hz, 15-ft. (4.57 m)
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Cable Length (in.)||180|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.70|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 158 F (-10 to 70 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||DISPLAYPORT (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.