Displayport to DVI Cable, Displayport with Latches to DVI-D Single Link Adapter (M/M), 15 ft.
- Outputs DisplayPort video to your current DVI display to avoid expense of new monitor
- Delivers HD video quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Extended 15 ft. length convenient for connecting to projectors and other far displays
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Passive adapter requires connected computer to have DP++ port for signal pass-through
- 3-year limited warranty
- Use your existing DVI display with a new DisplayPort computer to avoid the expense of a new DisplayPort monitor
- Add a second monitor to your home or office workspace
- Video presentations in a classroom, lecture hall or conference room
- P581-015 DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Cable – M/M, DP w/Latches, 1920 x 1200 (1080p) @ 60 Hz, 15 ft.
- Source device with DisplayPort output that supports DisplayPort++
- Display device with DVI-D input
- Not for use with MST Hubs. For compatibility with MST Hubs, use a DisplayPort 1.2 compliant product, such as P581-006-V2.
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Cable Length (in.)||180|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.70|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 158 F (-10 to 70 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||DISPLAYPORT (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.