Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Adapter (LC-ST M/F) 0.3M (1 ft.)
- Utilize Existing SC or ST Cabling with new LC type switches
- Available in 62.5/125 or 50/125 Micron
- LC/ST or LC/SC
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's N457-001-50, 50/125 micron, LC/ST, Male-to-Female Fiber adapter cable allows you to utilize older installed ST fiber cables when upgrading to newer switches using LC type SFP or GBIC transceivers. Simply plug the LC male end into the new switch, and plug your existing ST cables into the Female ST ends. No need to scrap your existing fiber cable plant with all new cables. For installations utilizing 62.5/125 micron cable, see N457-001-62.
- Save money by utilizing older, existing fiber ST or SC cables with new LC installations
- Available in LC/ST or LC/SC in both 62.5/125 and 50/125 micron
|Clad Diameter||125 micron|
|Core Diameter||50 micron|
|Number of Fibers||2|
|Cable Length (ft.)||1|
|Cable Length (in.)||12|
|Cable Jacket Rating||LSZH|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.07|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)|
|Side A - Connector 1||LC DUPLEX (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||ST DUPLEX (FEMALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.