Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable (ST/ST), 15M (50 ft.)
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 15-meter multimode duplex fiber optic ST/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 15-meters(50ft) Connectors: 2 ST connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze.
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
- Any fiber optic hardware or NIC card requiring multimode duplex cable with ST/ST connectors.
- 15-meter (50-ft.) Duplex MMF Cable ST/ST 62.5/125 Fiber
|Cable Jacket Color||Orange|
|Cable Jacket Material||LSZH|
|Cable Jacket Rating||OFNR|
|Clad Diameter (microns)||125|
|Core Diameter (microns)||62.5|
|Number of Fibers||2|
|Cable Length (ft.)||49.2|
|Cable Length (in.)||590.6|
|Minimum Bend Radius||20MM (Dynamic); 10MM (Static)|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.44|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||35% to 65% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Attenuation @ 850NM||3.0dB/Km|
|Side A - Connector 1||ST DUPLEX (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||ST DUPLEX (MALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Approvals||FDDI and OFNR rated|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
- Fiber Optic Patch Cables
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.