Model Number: 730909
EPO Y Adapter Cable Power Management Tool
- Allows remote emergency UPS system shutdown
- Integrates SmartOnline UPS Systems into facility's EPO circuit
No resellers carry the selected Model
If this is a new product, it may take a few weeks for resellers to stock it. If the product has been available for some time, we can help you find a reseller near you.
Tripp Lite's Emergency Power Off (EPO) "Y" adapter cable is designed to connect a user-supplied switch to an RS-232 cable running between a computer and a SmartOnline UPS System by Tripp Lite (SU1000 through SU3000 Rack/Tower models). The Emergency Power Off function makes its possible to shut down UPS systems quickly from a remote location during fires, floods or other unexpected crises.
- Integrates SmartOnline UPS Systems (SU1000 through SU3000 Rack/Tower models) into facility's EPO circuit
- Allows remote emergency UPS System shutdown
- Connects between UPS's DB9 port and facility's EPO jack; includes additional DB9 connector to allow user to simultaneously connect a computer to the UPS system to continue to enjoy full power management and control through the UPS system
No accessories are available for this model.