Model Number: BP72V15-2U
External 72V 2U Rackmount Battery Pack for select Tripp Lite UPS Systems (BP72V15-2U)
- Extends the runtime of compatible 72V Tripp Lite UPS Systems
- Supports 2U rackmount installation, 4 post installation accessories included
- Options for 2 post rackmount and wallmount installation available
BP72V15-2U rackmount external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with expandable 72V Tripp Lite rackmount and tower UPS systems. Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connector for safe, simple installation. Included mounting accessories support 2U rackmount installation in 4 post racks. Options for 2-point front-rail mounting, 2 post center-mounting and wall mount installation available.
Compatible with these UPS Systems - SMART3000RMOD2U, SU3000RTXL2U, SU3000RTXL3U, SU3000RTXL3UHV, SU3000RTXLCD2U, SU3000RTXLCD3U, SU3000RTXR3U, SU3000RTXR3UHW, SU3000XL, SU3000XLCD, SUINT3000RTXL2U, SUINT3000RTXL3U, SU3000LCD2UHV, SUINT3000LCD2U and other Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
- Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible 72V DC Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connectors for simple installation
- Included mounting brackets support rackmount installation in 4 post racks using only 2 rack spaces(2U)
- UPDHDEARKIT option supports 2 point front-rail rackmount installation without rear supports
- 2POSTRMKITWM option supports balanced 2 point center-mounting in 2 post equipment racks
- 2POSTRMKITWM option also enables wallmount installation
- NOTE: LIMIT OF 1 BP72V15-2U PER UPS, SEE BP72V18-2US or BP72V28RT-3U FOR MULTI-PACK COMPATIBILITY
- BP72V15-2U external battery pack with attached DC cabling
- 4 post compatible rack mounting hardware
- Owner's manual
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about External 72V 2U Rack/Tower Battery Pack for select Tripp Lite UPS Systems (BP72V15-2U):
Bought this external battery pack for one of my SmartOnline UPS's. Mounted in a rack right underneath the UPS, plugged it in and it was pretty much as simple as that.
Really easy to install, and drastically increases the battery capacity of the UPS. Would highly recommend.
- Owner's Manual for BP Battery 932487 (Multi-language)
- Installation Guide for Select Rackmount UPS 933000
- UPS Systems 120V Brochure 953426 (English)
- UPS 230V Brochure 953431 (English)
- Integrated Solutions Brochure 953479 (English)