This product is not compatible with the voltage in your country. [MP004]
External UPS Battery Pack, 40 65Ah, No Batteries Included - Compatible S3MX-Series 3-Phase UPS System
- Extends runtime of compatible UPS systems using special +/-240VDC configuration
- Requires 40 user-supplied 65Ah sealed lead acid batteries for operation
- The battery cabling on this cabinet is designed for batteries that have "threaded battery posts" as described on the battery cabinet owner’s manual.
- Black steel cabinet matches UPS systems to give your server room a consistent look
- Requires hardwire installation; circuit breakers provide overcurrent protection
- Multiple battery pack cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- 1-year limited warranty
- Extend the runtime of your compatible Tripp Lite UPS system to maintain operation during all power conditions
- Daisy-chain to multiple additional battery packs to provide even longer extended-run operation for backing up essential equipment in your data center or server room
- BP480V65-NIB External Battery Pack - Batteries Not Included
- Cable for jack, 32 in. (81.3 cm), 1/0 AWG
- Attachment hardware for battery cable
- Owner’s manual
- The BP480V65-NIB is compatible with Tripp Lite S3M30KX-NIB, S3M40KX-NIB, S3M60KX, S3M80KX, S3M100KX, S3M120KX, S3M160KX, and S3M200KX.
- 40 user-supplied 65Ah sealed lead acid batteries
|Expandable Battery Runtime||Multiple battery packs can be daisy-chained to the UPS for extended runtime|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||+/- 240VDC|
|UPS Connection||Hardwire (contractor supplies wiring - see Owner's Manual for gauge recommendations)|
|Typical Battery Lifespan||10 year design lifespan|
|External Battery Pack Form Factor||Tower|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||66.14 x 37.00 x 52.76|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||470.91|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||59.05 x 32.52 x 44.68|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||347.45|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.