FireWire 800 IEEE 1394b Hi-speed Cable (9pin/9pin M/M) 10 ft.
- Twice the Speed of Original FireWire - Data Transfers to 800Mbps
- Meets FireWire 800 and 1394b Specifications
- Backward compatible to Original FireWire components
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's IEEE-1394b, or FireWire 800 cables, are the latest in FireWire technology, with data transfer speeds up to 800Mbps, twice the speed of original FireWire. This 9pin to 9pin cable connects High-Speed 9pin FireWire 800 devices, such as external disk drives, to a computers FireWire 800 9pin port. These cables are 100% compatible with Apple FireWire, Sony iLink, and all other IEEE-1394b peripherals.
- Data transfer rates to 800Mbps
- Hot Pluggable - supports Plug-n-Play operation
- Premium triple-shielded cable with molded, Gold connectors
- Backward compatible with original FireWire systems and devices
- Compatible with PC, Mac, SUN, and other IEEE-1394b equipped systems
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 5.10 x 8.60|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.20|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-14 to 131 °F (-10 to 55 °C)|
|Side A - Connector 1||9 PIN (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||9 PIN (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.