Model Number: DUNVPJT
Full Motion Universal Ceiling Mount for Projectors
- Universal design fits most projector brands
- Quick-release feature allows easy projector maintenance
- 360° swivel and -20° to +20° tilt for wide range of motion
- 5-year warranty
- Supports up to 55 lb.
The DUNVPJT Full Motion Universal Ceiling Mount saves valuable wall and floor space by suspending your digital projector from the ceiling. Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants, the DUNVPJT fits most projector brands.
An integrated ball-joint design allows easy customization of your viewing at any time. A 360° swivel and -20° to +20° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles. The easy-grip adjustment knob holds the image position with no sag or drift. A quick-release connector allows easy removal of the projector for cleaning or light bulb replacement and reinstallation with no realignment necessary.
The durable all-metal unit supports up to 55 pounds. The scratch-resistant powder-coated finish tolerates frequent handling and blends with any décor. Installation hardware is included. The DUNVPJT’s base plate and four adjustable support arms conform to hole patterns located on the housing of most projectors.
- Suspends digital projector from ceiling
- Fits most projector brands
- Installation hardware included
- Ideal for home theaters, classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants
Easy Adjustment for Comfortable Viewing
- 360° swivel and -20° to +20° tilt capability provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Integrated ball-joint design enables easy view customization
- Easy-grip knob holds image position with no sag or drift
- Allows projector to be removed for maintenance and reinstalled quickly with no realignment necessary
Durable Metal Construction
- Supports up to 55 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
Universal Mount Fits Most Projector Brands
- Base plate and 4 adjustable support arms conform to hole patterns on projector’s housing
- Base assembly
- (4) Adjustable support arms
- Locking screw
- (4) M3 x 25 mm screws
- (4) M4 x 25 mm screws
- (4) M5 x 25 mm screws
- (4) M6 x 25 mm screws
- (4) M6 x 12 mm screws
- (4) M4 washers
- (8) M6 washers
- (8) Spacers
- (4) Anchor bolts
- (4) Concrete anchors
- (4) Washers (for anchor bolts)
- (4) Mounting plates
- Hex key
- Owner’s manual
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
A VESA Pattern is part of a standard defined by VESA, an international organization that sets technical standards for the PC and consumer electronics industries. A VESA pattern refers to the configuration of the four holes on the back of a flat panel display that allow the display to be attached to a mount. For example, in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern, the screws holes are arranged in a square 100 mm apart. Tripp Lite display mounts are all VESA compliant and come with screws that fit the screw holes on the back of your display. Before you select a display mount, check the back of your display for the VESA mounting holes provided. If dimensions are not marked, measure the distance between holes to make sure you purchase the correct mount.
Additional FAQs may be available on the DUNVPJT model support page.
No accessories are available for this model.
- Owner's Manual for Universal Projector Mount 9333C2 (English)
- Owner's Manual for Universal Projector Mount 9333C3 (Multi-language)
- Submittal Drawings