External 240V 3U Rack/Tower Battery Pack Enclosure + DC Cabling for select UPS Systems (BP240V10RT3U)
Need more runtime? The BP240V10RT3U external battery pack extends the runtime of compatible Tripp Lite UPS Systems and has a rear connector for daisy-chaining multiple battery packs together to achieve an even longer runtime. Installation is quick, simple and versatile—the battery pack can be adapted to rackmount (3U), tower or stack form factors.
- Extends the runtime of expandable 240V DC Tripp Lite UPS Systems
- Included daisychain connector supports the addition of multiple compatible external battery packs
- Supports 3U rackmount installation; 4 post installation accessories included
- Options for 2 post rackmount and tower installation available
- 2-year limited warranty
BP240V10RT3U rack/tower external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with expandable 240V Tripp Lite rackmount and tower UPS systems. Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connector for safe, simple installation. Included daisychain connector enables the connection of additional compatible 240V external battery packs to the host UPS. Included mounting accessories support 3U rackmount installation in 4 post racks. Options for 2 post center-mounting and upright tower installation available.
Compatible with these UPS Systems - SU6000RT3U, SU6000RT3UHV, SU8000RT3U, SU8000RT3U1TF, SU8000RT3UG, SU8000RT3UHW, SU8000RT3UN50, SU8000RT3UN50TF, SU10000RT3U, SU10000RT3U2TF, SU10000RT3UG, SU10KRT3U, SU10KRT3UHV, SU10K3/1INTPM, SU16KRT, SU16KRT-1TF, SU16KRT8, SU16KRTG, SU16KRTHW, SU20KRT, SU20KRT-1TF, SU20KRT8, SU20KRTG, SU20KRTHW and other Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
- Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible 240V DC Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connectors for simple installation
- Daisychain connector enables the connection of additional compatible 240V external battery packs to the host UPS
- Included mounting brackets support rackmount installation in 4 post racks using only 3 rack spaces (3U)
- 2POSTRMKITHD option supports balanced 2 point center-mounting in 2 post equipment racks
- 2-9USTAND option enables upright tower placement
|Expandable Battery Runtime||Includes a second input/output connector to daisy-chain multiple battery packs|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||240|
|UPS Connection||Detachable cable with UPS specific DC connector (91.4 cm length, 6 gauge)|
|Typical Battery Lifespan||4-6 years typical (North America)|
|Material of Construction||Steel|
|External Battery Pack Form Factor||Rack/Tower|
|Installation Form Factors Supported with Included Accessories||4 post 19 inch rackmount|
|Installation Form Factors Supported with Optional Accessories||2 post rackmount ( 2POSTRMKITHD ); Tower ( 2-9USTAND )|
|Minimum Required Rack Depth (inches)||33|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||11.50 x 23.00 x 33.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||184.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.25 x 17.5 x 25|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||158.70|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Tested to CE; RoHS Compliant|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S. & Canada)||2-year limited warranty|
|Optional Coverage||3 year, 5 year, next day and on-site warranty coverage available|
|WEXT1N||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM; Inverters; UPS Systems|
|WEXT2N||Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM Switches; Power Inverters; UPS Systems|
|WEXT3N||Extended Warranty & Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – KVM Switches; Power Inverters; UPS Systems|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.