HDMI to DisplayPort Active Adapter Cable (M/M) - 4K, USB Power, Black, 1 m (3.3 ft.)
Connects a DisplayPort monitor or projector to the HDMI port on your Blu-ray player, computer, media server or other A/V source.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to true 4K @ 30 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Ideal for lectures, presentations, trade shows, digital signage and home theaters
- Bus-powered through USB connection to source; USB-A connector included
- Works with all HDMI sources and all major operating systems, including Windows
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 2-year limited warranty
Active Adapter Cable Connects a 4K Monitor to Your Computer or Media Server
This all-in-one video converter cable lets you transmit 4K video with digital audio from the HDMI port on your Blu-ray player, satellite/cable box, computer or media server to your 4K DisplayPort-enabled monitor, projector or television. It’s recommended for home theater systems, digital signage, trade show displays and conference room presentations. You can continue using your existing DisplayPort monitor without the expense of a new HDMI display to match your source device.
Transmits Crystal-Clear True 4K Video with Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The P567-01M supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz with rich, full 7.1-channel surround sound, 36-bit Deep Color, HDCP 1.4 and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Additionally, this cable transmits EDID information to ensure optimal display compatibility.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The plug-and-play cable requires no drivers or external power. The bus-powered cable receives any necessary extra power from the source device via the included USB-A connector. It is compatible with all HDMI sources and all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS and Linux. It is backward compatible with 1080p displays, so you can use the cable with older equipment.
- Stream 4K movies and other programming from a Blu-ray player, game system or cable box to an HDTV
- Add a second monitor to your PC for multitasking purposes or editing video
- Upgrade the video quality of your digital signage to true 4K
- P567-01M HDMI to DisplayPort 1.2 Active Adapter Cable, Black, 1 m (3.3 ft.)
- Owner’s manual
|Max Supported Video Resolution||4096 x 2160 (4K X 2K) @ 30Hz|
|Max Supported Color Depth||36-bit Deep Color|
|Chroma Sub Sampling||4:4:4|
|Audio Specification||7.1 Channel Surround Sound|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||6.0mm|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||30|
|Cable Length (ft.)||3.3|
|Cable Length (in.)||39.4|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 158 F (0 to 70 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 176 F (-10 to 80 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Power Provided to Connected Device(s)||USB-A: 5V/0.5A (2.5W)|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DISPLAYPORT (MALE); USB A (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|EMI/RFI Line Noise Protection||Yes|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.