Model Number: B126-110
HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Extender, Box-Style Remote Repeater for Video and Audio, 1080p @ 60 Hz, Up to 175-ft.
- Extends 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft.
- Connect up to 3 units in a chain for maximum extension
- Supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p (60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- Plug and play—no software or drivers to install
The B126-110 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Remote Repeater works with Tripp Lite B126-Series transmitters and receivers to extend an HDMI signal to multiple projectors, monitors or televisions in a chain. It’s ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
The repeater uses HDMI cable (see Tripp Lite’s P568-Series) to connect to the local monitor and Cat5e/6 cable to transmit to the receiver and/or other remote repeaters in the chain (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series).
The B126-110 can extend a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 175 feet, a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 125 feet and a 3D signal up to 100 feet. You can connect up to three B126-110 units in the chain for a total of four HDMI displays and full signal extension of 700 feet (1080i), 500 feet (1080p) or 400 feet (3D).
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-110 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound (multi-channel or PCM) audio when used with a B126-Series transmitter. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- Extends a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 175 ft., a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 125 ft. and a 3D signal up to 100 ft.
- Connect up to 3 remote repeaters to the chain for maximum signal range of 700 feet(1080i), 500 feet(1080p) and 400 feet(3D)
- Connects to next link in the chain with one Cat5e/6 cable(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
Supports the Latest Video and Audio Resolutions
- Works with all operating systems and HDMI video sources
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1080p(60 Hz)
- Supports stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio when paired with B126-002 or B126-004 transmitter unit
- Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the local monitor
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-play engineering—no software or drivers to download and install
- Connects quickly to local monitor with HDMI cable, such as Tripp Lite’s P568-Series
- Included mounting hardware lets you install the unit on a wall, rack or pole
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- HDMI video source and displays
- For international use, the B110-INT power supply can be purchased separately; it features plugs for the UK, Europe, and Australia
- B126-110 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Active Remote Repeater
- Screwdriver for adjusting equalization
- External Power Supply with NEMA 1-15P Plug(Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A; Output: 5V, 2A)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
The cable on the power adapter is 4 ft. long.
Additional FAQs may be available on the B126-110 model support page.
- Digital Signage & Display Solutions Brochure 953471 (English)
- Display Solutions Brochure 230V (English) Global
- B126-Series HDMI over Cat5 Extender/Splitter
- Connecting Video Sources to Displays: Over Cat5/Cat6 Solutions
- HDMI: Getting the (Digital) Picture
Find more products by tag: