HDMI to DVI Cable, Digital Monitor Adapter and Video Converter (HDMI to DVI-D M/M), 3 ft. (0.91 m)
Part Number: P566-003
- Premium double shielded digital video cable protects against EMI/RFI noise.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer.
- Supports high-def video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
- Supports a bandwidth up to 5Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 3-ft. (0.91 m) HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable
- Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled computer and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
- Gold plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium Double-Shielded compliant cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Supports High-Definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
|Max Supported Video Resolution||1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p)|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Color||Black|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5mm|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||30AWG|
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Cable Length (in.)||36|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.17|
|Unit Packaging Type||Polybag|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages