HDMI to DVI Cable, Digital Monitor Adapter and Video Converter (HDMI to DVI-D M/M), 3 ft.
- Premium double shielded digital video cable protects against EMI/RFI noise.
- Gold plated connectors and contacts provide optimal signal transfer.
- Supports high-def video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
- Supports a bandwidth up to 5Gbps
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- 3ft HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable
- Creates a pure bi-directional digital connection between a DVI-enabled computer and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
- Gold plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer
- Premium Double-Shielded compliant cable protects against outside noise (EMI/RFI)
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction reduces cross-talk and interference
- Supports High-Definition (HD) video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p).
|Cable Length (ft.)||3|
|Cable Length (in.)||36|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||5.5mm|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.17|
|Unit Packaging Type||Polybag|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||30AWG|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-D SINGLE LINK (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Max Supported Video Resolution||1920 x 1080 @60Hz (1080p)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.