Model Number: P571-006-MINI
HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Digital Video with Audio Adapter (M/M), 6-ft.
- Premium double shielded digital video cable
- 24K gold-plated connectors provide optimal signal transfer
- HDMI 1.4 Compliant - 10.2Gbps, 1080p
Tripp Lite's 6ft HDMI to Mini-HDMI High Speed with Ethernet cable allows you to connect Digital Cameras, Camcorders, and other digital devices with the mini-HDMI connector, directly to your standard HDMI enabled TV. This cable type offers the same baseline performance as standard High Speed HDMI Cable (1080p video resolution and beyond), plus an additional, dedicated data channel, known as the HDMI Ethernet Channel, for device networking. HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality is only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled. Cable is HDMI 1.4 compliant, which supports not only the Ethernet component, but: 3D, Audio Return Channel, 4K Support, and Content type.
For devices that have the HDMI "Micro" connector to standard HDMI, see Tripp Lite's P570-series cables.
- HDMI 1.4 Compliant
- Full 1080p Resolution
- 24K Gold Connectors
- HDTV to Digital Camera connection
- RoHS Compliant
- 6ft High Speed with Ethernet HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable
- Digital Signage & Display Solutions Brochure 953471 (English)
- Display Solutions Brochure 230V (English) Global
Useful Web Pages
- Custom Products from Tripp Lite Are One Call Away
- Audio/Video Cabling Diagrams
- Display Solutions / Digital Signage
- HDMI: Getting the (Digital) Picture
Find more products by tag: