110/66 Punch Down Installation Tool for Cat6a/Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5 Network Cable
Tripp Lite's professional grade, high-volume Punch Down Cable Installation Tool, with adjustable impact, is the perfect multi-purpose tool for punching down Cat5/Cat6 cable to 110 jacks and patch panels, or, telephone wire to 66M blocks. Each blade (110 or 66) contains a cutting and non-cutting side. The blade not being used is stored in the handle compartment. Adjustable High/Low actuation setting accommodates termination requirements or installer preference.
- Professional, Installer Grade 110/66 Impact Punch Down Tool
- Both blades (110 & 66) have cutting and non-cutting sides
- Handle compartment for storing blade not in use
- Adjustable impact preference
- Rugged, Polyacetal Resin frame for long-life use
|Technology||Cat5/5e; Cat6; Cat6a|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.90 x 7.30 x 1.20|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.40|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.