High-Speed HDMI Antibacterial Cable with Ethernet (M/M), UHD 4K 60 Hz, 4:4:4, Black, 6 ft.
HDMI cable with antibacterial properties connects audio/video components to a 4K display in your home theater or digital signage application.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Made with antibacterial material proven 99.9% effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
4K HDMI Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Audio/Video Components
This high-speed HDMI cable securely connects laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, Roku/Apple TV boxes, satellite/cable TV receivers and other devices with HDMI outputs to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers with HDMI inputs. It also supports Ethernet, so no separate cable is needed to connect devices online. The 4K P569AB-006 is backward compatible with all your existing HDMI devices.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Transmits Crystal-Clear True 4K Video with Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The P569AB-006 supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz and 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
The P569AB-006 features foil and braid shielding that ensures reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Watch 4K video from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on a 4K television, monitor or projector
- Provide extra protection against bacteria to give cable installers and IT personnel peace of mind during installation
- Connect a Chromebook or MacBook to a conference table’s A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
- Play online or PC video games that display optimal graphics
- Send 4K video content to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
P569AB-006 High-Speed HDMI Antibacterial Cable with Ethernet, M/M, Black, 6 ft.
|Max Supported Video Resolution||4096 X 2160 60HZ|
|Max Supported Color Depth||24-bit True Color|
|Chroma Sub Sampling||4:4:4|
|Cable Length (ft.)||6|
|Cable Length (in.)||72|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||6.0MM|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||VW-1|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||30|
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 113 F (0 to 45 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to 176 F (-40 to 80 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 85% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||5% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Side A - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HDMI (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.