Horizontal Cable Manager - Metal Rings, Black, 2U
Horizontal fiber cable manager routes and organizes network cabling through your 19 in. rack while maintaining proper bend radius.
- Neatly organizes fiber, copper and coaxial cables in your enclosure or open frame rack
- Sturdy metal rings help maintain proper bend radius to eliminate cable stress
- Black cold-rolled steel construction ensures long life in demanding rack applications
- Includes all necessary hardware for mounting in an EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- 5-year limited warranty
2U Horizontal Cable Manager Keeps Your Rack Looking Neat and Organized
Easy to mount on either the front or rear of your rack cabinet or open frame rack, the SmartRack® SRCABLERING2UHD neatly organizes fiber optic, copper and coax cable bundles. This 2U horizontal manager maintains proper bend radius to eliminate stress on the cables connecting your network devices. Open rings allow convenient access to cabling for routing and separation of bundles. The cable manager is made from rugged cold-rolled steel to increase the total weight capacity. All hardware is included for installation on an EIA-standard 19-inch rack.
Keep fiber, copper and coax cable organized and tidy within a rack enclosure or open frame rack in your network closet, computer room or server room
- Horizontal Fiber Cable Manager, Black, 2U
- Mounting hardware
|Accessories Type||Cable Management Accessories|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||19.490 x 3.940 x 5.910|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1.9500|
|Cable Manager Form Factor||Horizontal|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||5-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.