IEEE 1284 AB Parallel Printer Cable (DB25 to Cen36 M/M), 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- Superior molded cables with integral strain relief and foil-shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- IEEE 1284 Printer Cables provide superior conductivity and support high-speed bi-directional printing
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 10-ft. (3.05 m) IEEE 1284 A-B parallel printer cable connects computers with a DB25 female parallel port to parallel printers with a Centronics 36 female parallel port. It supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication. The cable features nickel plated DB25 male/Cent36 male connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. It is manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. It contains low-capacitance, impedance matched, twisted-pair conductors that protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems.
- Supports high-speed IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication (modes: standard compatible nibble byte ECP and EPP)
- Length: 10-ft. (3.05 m) Connectors: DB25 male/Cent36 male
- Nickel plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts offer superior conductivity
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Low-capacitance impedance matched twisted-pair conductors protect against cross-talk and other transmission problems
- Bi-directional communication allows your printer to broadcast printer error messages back to network computers
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.80 x 4.60 x 8.80|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.60|
|Side A - Connector 1||DB25 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||CENTRONICS 36 (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.