Remote Control Module for Tripp Lite PowerVerter Inverters and Inverter/Chargers
- LEDs indicate battery level and inverter mode at a glance
- One-touch switch between inverter modes
- Master override capability for complete control
- Easy front-panel, rear-panel or below-dashboard installation
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- 1-year limited warranty
Monitor battery charge level and the connected inverter’s mode at a glance via the front-panel LEDs. The compact, heavy-duty all-metal housing also includes a convenient switch that lets you toggle between inverter and charger modes. A master override port enables automatic shutdown under various conditions, such as when the vehicle’s ignition is on or off, the battery is disconnected or water is encroaching.
Built-in mounting slots and a 50-foot cable provide plenty of flexibility in mounting and operating the APSRM4. You can even daisy-chain multiple units to connect to a single inverter or inverter/charger. A faceplate is included for front-panel mounting in an RV, boat or other vehicle.
- Ideal for automotive, remote site, industrial, commercial and residential applications
- Allows complete remote monitoring and control of PowerVerter inverter (PV-Series) or inverter/charger (RV-, APS- and EMS-Series)
- Convenient switch lets you toggle between inverter and charger modes
Intuitive Front-Panel LEDs
- Indicate battery charge level and connected inverter’s mode
Master Override Capability
- Enables automatic shutdown of connected inverter under one of 4 conditions:
- Ignition On (prevents distractions from connected equipment while driving)
- Ignition Off (prevents accidental battery drain while parked)
- Battery Disconnect (ensures safe shutoff when battery is disconnected separately)
- Water Encroachment (reduces shock hazard in marine applications)
Built-In Mounting Slots
- Installs in variety of locations and configurations, including front-panel, rear-panel and below-dashboard
- Daisy-chain port allows multiple units to connect to one inverter or inverter/charger
- Faceplate included for front-panel mounting
- APSRM4 Remote Control Module
- Remote control cord, 50 ft.
- Master override cord, 25 ft.
- LED labels
- Owner’s manual
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Front Panel LEDs||Battery Charge and Operational LEDs.|
|Switches||Remote Control Switch.|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.40 x 10.20 x 7.10|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.20|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.25 x 4 x 2.25|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.40|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the APSRM4 model support page.
|WEXT1B||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2B||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3B||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.