UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge Kit for select Tripp Lite, Best, Powerware, Liebert and other UPS
- Up to 30% longer runtime than basic replacements
- OEM certified premium batteries
- Rugged, leakproof construction
- Wide operating temperature range
- 18-month limited warranty
Tripp Lite's premium UPS replacement battery cartridges breathe new life into UPS systems suffering from expired or weak internal batteries. Each replacement battery cartridge is carefully screened and certified to meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications and ships ready for installation into your UPS system. Reusable packaging holds expired batteries for recycling center delivery. Compatible with a wide variety UPS brands and models. See Tripp Lite's UPS replacement battery web page to confirm compatibility and quantity required.
- Restore UPS runtime performance to its original runtime specifications
- Reusable packaging contains expired batteries for recycling center delivery
- Compatible with a variety of UPS brands
|Included Battery Set||Contains (3) 12V 9AH sealed lead acid batteries|
|Typical Battery Lifespan||3 - 5 years, depending on host UPS operating conditions|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||6.00 x 7.50 x 11.90|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||20.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||Set of 3 batteries; Each battery measures 3.6875 x 2.5 x 5.875|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||18.6|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
|Operating Elevation (ft.)||0 - 10,000|
|Storage Elevation (ft.)||0 - 50,000|
|Operating Elevation (m)||0-3000 m|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S. & Canada)||18-month limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.