Keyspan by Tripp Lite Presentation Pro Wireless Remote Control, Black, 100-ft. (30.5 m) Range
Ideal for large meeting rooms or auditoriums to give lecturers, trainers or presenters wireless control of PowerPoint, Keynote and other presentation programs that use PowerPoint keystrokes up to 100-ft. (30.5 m) away.
- Designed for PowerPoint, Keynote and other programs that use PowerPoint keystrokes
- Ideal tool for presenters and lecturers
- 100-ft. (30.5 m) RF range covers large meeting rooms and lecture halls
- Plug and Play, no software to install
- Volume, 2-button mouse and laser pointer controls
- Read review: Presentation
- 1-year limited warranty
The PR-PRO3 Presentation Remote from Keyspan by Tripp Lite is an advanced presentation control that frees you from your keyboard during a presentation or lecture. With RF, laser, mouse and audio controls in one sleek remote, it is an ideal tool for presenters and lecturers. Capable of a range of more than 100-ft. (30.5 m), it covers large meeting rooms and lecture halls. Its plug and play functionality makes it simple to use since there is no software to install -- just plug the receiver into the USB port on your PC or Mac and it works within seconds. Its wireless RF technology doesn't require line of sight, meaning you can walk anywhere in the room and truly engage your audience without breaking your flow. For multimedia presentations, it can control the system volume on a Mac or PC. The PR-PRO3 is compatible with all projector brands. It comes with two AAA batteries.
- RF Connectivity: Works up to 100-ft. (30.5 m) -- even through walls and furniture.
- Mouse Control: Provides complete two-button mouse capabilities.
- Laser Pointer: Highlight details of your presentation with ease!
- Audio Controls: Adjust system volume on the PC or Mac.
- Advanced Functions: Start and End presentations, or hide the slide (darken the screen) with a push of a button.
- Plug and Play: No software to install, just plug the receiver into the USB port and the remote begins to work within seconds.
- Pop In/Out Receiver: The RF receiver stores in the base of the remote when not in use.
- On/Off Switch: Prevents the battery from accidentally draining when the remote is being carried in your pocket or laptop bag.
- AAA Batteries: Easy to buy when you need to replace the batteries.
- Mac and Windows: Designed for use on Mac or Windows. Control PowerPoint and Keynote.
|Model Frequency||2.4 Ghz|
|Laser Pointer||Class 2; Maximum output = 1 mW, wavelength = 650 nm|
|Product Overview||Keyspan-by-Tripp Lite Presentation Pro Remote Control|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.50 x 5.60 x 9.00|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.30|
|Signal Range (ft.)||100|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the PRPRO3 model support page.
|WEXT1A||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2A||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3A||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
Resources & Downloads
- PR-PRO3 Wireless Presentation Remote
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.