Laser Distance Measurer, 50 m
- Simple one-button operation—just point and click for precise measurements
- +/-1 mm accuracy reduces estimation errors and saves you money and time
- Powers off automatically when not in use, improving AAA battery life
- Backlit display for easy-to-read measurements at night or in dark places
- Included carrying case for convenient storage in toolbox or briefcase
- 1-year limited warranty
This digital tape measure is ideal for any installer or designer working on a project that deals with large physical spaces. Whether creating the layout of a factory floor or laying cable within walls for digital signage applications, the T030-50M delivers quick, accurate measurements essential for getting the job completed correctly and efficiently.
Easy One-Button Operation Makes Measuring a Cinch
Creating precise measurements couldn’t be simpler. Merely point the laser distance meter at your destination, press a button, and read the results on the LCD screen. Take measurements up to 50 meters (165 feet) with remarkable accuracy to within a single millimeter (that’s 0.04 inches!). The bright red laser light is easy to see and target, particularly at long distances.
Quickly Calculate Area and Volume
The professional-grade digital tape measure automatically calculates the area of a space when you measure its length and width. Then, measure the height to get the volume. Or measure two sides of a triangle, and the T030-50M will automatically compute the third side. The more accurate your measurements, the less chance of estimation errors and the wasted time and money that go with them.
Modes for Measuring Unilateral Distances
The T030-50M offers three measuring modes to get unilateral distance measurements by way of the Pythagorean Theorem. To ensure accuracy, measure from the same starting point with a measuring order of, first, hypotenuse and, then, the right side.
LCD Screen Is Easy to Read Even at Night
The LCD’s back lighting allows you to read your measurements even at night or in dark areas. In addition to data, the screen also features a battery power meter and signal strength meter.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
Two AAA batteries are included, so you can begin your project right away. The laser distance meter automatically powers off when not in use, so you can save your battery life. Rubber molding surrounds the unit to protect it from drops and hazards of construction sites and other harsh environments. The compact, lightweight unit stores comfortably in its included carrying case.
- Measuring the distance between walls for electric wiring and interior decoration
- Installing digital signage where the displays are located far from the video source
- Determining the layout of a new factory floor
- Planning a new landscape for an atrium or outdoor garden
- T030-50M Laser Distance Measurer, 50 m
- Reflector board
- Hang rope
- (2) AAA batteries
- Carrying case
- Owner’s manual
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.