OmniSmart UPS System - Line-Interactive battery backup for personal PCs and workstations
Part Number: OMNISMART700M
- Line-Interactive UPS 700VA, Ultra-Compact
- Maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 78 to 150V
- Workstation optimized features include a USB port (HID-PDC compliant), single line TEL / DSL surge suppression, 6 outlets for battery backup and surge suppression and 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets (12 total)
- Input: Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P (120V15A) plug
- 2-year product warranty / $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Puerto Rico and Canada only).
- 2-year limited warranty
Tripp Lite's OMNISMART700 line-interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Supports entry-level PC systems for up to 30 min. during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 78V and overvoltages as high as 150V back to normal 120V levels without consuming battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black ultracompact configuration. Includes 12 outlets, 4 of which are spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obstructing adjacent outlets. 6 of the outlets have complete battery backup and surge suppression to protect the computers, monitors and vital system peripherals against power loss. 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets are ideal for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. The HID-compliant USB port allows for optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, cabling included, it also allows for integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software is available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup telephone/DSL line. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload. 700VA/450W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Provides 4.6 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 700VA/450W and 13.5 minutes with a half load of 350VA/225W. Supports user battery replacement via built-in access panel. 2-year warranty; $200,000 insurance for connected equipment (USA and Canada Only).
- The OMNISMART700M Line-Interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation and battery backup, plus complete AC and telephone/DSL line surge suppression.
- Supports entry-level PC systems for up to 30 min. during power failures to enable safe system shutdown.
- Supports 700VA/450W full load for 4.6 min. and 350VA/225W half load for 13.5 min.
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits correct voltage sags up to 78V and surges up to 150V to normal 120V levels without consuming battery power.
- Internal, electronic and automatic input/output type protection. Suppresses AC overload and short-circuit without fuse replacement.
- Attractive ultra-compact black configuration.
- Features 6 outlets with surge suppression, regulation and battery backup to protect computers, monitors and vital peripherals. 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other accessories that do not require battery support.
- HID-compliant USB port enables autonomous shutdown without data loss during extended power failures, USB cable included.
- Integrated communications ports support messages on battery run, low battery, power restored, line AC, battery DC and battery capacity; interface supports scheduled inverter shutdown after standalone shutdown, activates self-test and restarts connected equipment after 10 seconds.
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown functions of Windows and Mac OS X.
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and auto shutdown software is available as a free download from www.tripplite.com.
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to reset unresponsive programs by automatically re-opening them and restarting computers that have completely locked up by automatically switching UPS power on and off (part No. WATCHDOGSW).
- Built-in data line suppression jacks protect a single telephone/DSL line.
- Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate UPS system and line power status.
- 700VA/450W voltage management capability supports a variety of computer, networking, telecommunications and home electronics equipment.
- Battery is hot-swappable via an integrated access panel.
- Compatible with 120V/60Hz applications for USA, Canada, Mexico and more.
- Equipment material of construction is PVC, impact resistant and non-flammable.
- 2-year warranty on all equipment including batteries.
- 200,000.00 insurance for connected equipment. (USA and Canada only).
|Rated input current (Maximum Load)||12A|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|UPS Input Connection Type||5-15P|
|UPS Input Cord Length (ft.)||6|
|UPS Input Cord Length Details||Built-in|
|Recommended Electrical Service||15A, 120V, 60Hz|
|Input Frequency||60Hz +/-5%|
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||700|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||450|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode)||-15%, +10%|
|Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode)||115V (+/- 5%)|
|Output Receptacle Details||12 Nema 5-15R outlets, 6 with surge suppression, dimming and battery back-up. 6 additional with surge suppression only.|
|UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only)||6|
|Output AC Waveform (AC Mode)||Sine wave in line mode and quasi-sine wave or PWM in battery mode.|
|Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode)||PWM sine wave|
|Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported||115V; 120V|
|Output Receptacles||(12) 5-15R|
|Battery Type||Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA)|
|Full Load Runtime (min.)||4.6 min. (450W)|
|Half Load Runtime (min.)||13.5 min. (225W).|
|DC System Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Battery Recharge Rate (Included Batteries)||Less than 5 hours from 10% to 90%.|
|Battery Access||Access door to the battery, housed in a bay independently from the electronics of the equipment.|
|Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge||RBC51|
|Battery Replacement Description||Battery is hot-swappable by the user.|
|Voltage Regulation Description||Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains line-powered operation within an input voltage range of 78V to 150V.|
|Overvoltage Correction||Input voltages between 128 and 150 are reduced by 12%.|
|Undervoltage Correction||Input voltages between 95V and 108V are increased by 14%.|
|Severe Undervoltage Correction||Input voltages between 78V and 95V are increased by 30%.|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Switches||Combination switch controlling: on / off / self-test.|
|Alarm Cancel Operation||Yes|
|Audible Alarm||Audible alarm indicates power failure (battery backup), overload and low battery.|
|LED Indicators||4 LEDs indicate line power status (input voltage), power with battery backup, overload, battery low/replace.|
SURGE / NOISE SUPPRESSION
|UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating||510|
|UPS AC Suppression Response Time||Instantaneous|
|UPS Dataline Suppression||1 line TEL/DSL (1 in / 1 out)|
|Dataline Suppression||1-line TEL / DSL or 10BaseT Ethernet protection|
|Primary Form Factor||Desktop|
|Installation Form Factors Supported with Included Accessories||Tower|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.10 x 14.40 x 9.80|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||16.10|
|UPS Housing Material||ABS (UPS case)|
|UPS Power Module Weight (kg)||6.94|
|UPS Power Module Weight (lbs.)||15.3|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32°F to +104°F / 0 °C to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||+5°F to +122 °F / -15 °C to +50 °C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|AC Mode BTU / Hr. (Full Load)||20|
|Audible Noise||<40dB @ 1m|
|PowerAlert Software||For local monitoring via the UPS’s built-in communication ports , download PowerAlert Local software at https://www.tripplite.com/poweralert|
|Communications Cable||USB serial cabling included|
|WatchDog Compatibility||Supports Watchdog application, OS and hardware reset options for remote applications|
|Network Management Card Description||Network management not supported|
|Communications Interface||USB (HID enabled)|
LINE / BATTERY TRANSFER
|Transfer Time||2 to 4 milliseconds|
|Low Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint)||78V|
|High Voltage Transfer to Battery Power (Setpoint)||150V|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Cold Start (Startup in Battery Mode During a Power Failure)||Supports cold start operation|
|High Availability UPS Features||Hot swappable batteries; Surge/noise protection|
|Green Energy-Saving Features||Greater than 95% efficiency - GREEN UPS|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Certifications||NOM (Mexico); UL 1778|
|Product Compliance||RoHS; FCC Part 15 Class B (USA)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
UPS Replacement Batteries
|RBC51||UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge for Tripp Lite, APC, Belkin, Best, Powerware, Liebert & other UPS|
Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
|PDUB151U||100-125V 12A Single-Phase Hot-Swap PDU with Manual Bypass - 6 NEMA 5-15R Outlets, 2 5-15P Inputs, 1U Rack/Wall|
Documents & Downloads
Useful Web Pages