Medical-Grade Temperature Sensor for Tripp Lite Healthcare Power Modules, 2 ft.
- Monitors battery temperature to help prevent overcharging and protect battery life
- Ends connect to RJ45 battery temperature port and battery’s negative terminal
- Shuts down battery charger if battery temperature exceeds 50°C
- 2-year limited warranty
- Monitor temperature of a power module’s SLA battery to ensure it doesn’t exceed 50°C and endanger its lifespan
- HCTHERMISTOR Medical-Grade Temperature Sensor, 2 ft.
|Cable Length (in.)||24|
|Cable Length (cm)||299.72|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||5.28 x 1.26 x 1.18|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
|HC150SL||150W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1|
|HC350SR||350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1, Remote User Interface|
|HCINT150SL||150W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 230V - IEC 60601-1|
|HCINT350SNR||350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 230V - IEC 60601-1|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.