Model Number: P131-06N-MICRO
Micro HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter for Smartphones/Tablets/Ultrabooks - 1920x1200, 1080p
- No external Power required
- Plug and Play
- 1080p max resolution
- Supports distances up to 100ft
Tripp Lite P131-06N-MICRO allows you to connect a device with Micro HDMI output, such as a Laptop, Tablet, or SmartPhone, to VGA display devices, such as Projectors. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 ( 1080p ). Small, compact design, no external power required...completely Plug-and-Play.
- Send video from a Micro HDMI device to a VGA Display
- Supports Analog Video up to UXGA ( 1600x1200 ) and 1080p
- No external Power or Drivers required
- Features a Micro USB port in the event that additional power is needed
- 6inch cable length between Micro HDMI and VGA pod
- Computer or other device with Micro-HDMI video output port
- VGA monitor or projector
- Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter, 6 Inch
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tripp Lite Micro HDMI to VGA Converter Adapter for Smartphones/Tablets/Ultrabooks - 1920x1200 1080p:
After renovation work here at the library, we lost the video feed that displayed young patrons as they walked into the entrance to the children's library. I was able to restore that popular feature by using a small board computer (an Odroid, specifically) and a webcam. The only other piece that was needed was a micro HDMI to VGA converter, as the Odroid provides 1080p through a micro HDMI output and the display monitor only had VGA in. This adapter worked out perfectly in filling that need.
I should add (at the risk of sounding like I'm a Tripp Lite employee) that I've never had any issues with Tripp Lite products, and so as an IT manager I generally opt for their products over competing brands.
Find more products by tag: