Keyspan Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter, Video Converter for Mac/PC, Black (M/F), 6-in. (15.24 cm)
- Keep using your current DVI display with a Mini DisplayPort source
- Delivers high-definition picture quality up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p
- Compact unit fits easily into briefcase or laptop bag for immediate use anywhere
- Easy installation with plug-and-play operation—no software required
- Ideal for digital signage, video presentations and watching movies in HD
- 3-year limited warranty
- Passive adapter requires connected source device to have a DP++ port that allows HDMI and DVI signals to be passed through. Check your device’s manual for compatibility.
- Not for use with MST hubs. For MST hub compatibility, use a DisplayPort 1.2 compliant unit, such as P137-06N-DVI-V2.
- Play video or look at photos from your mDP laptop on an HD DVI monitor
- Access documents and websites across multiple displays
- Design and edit graphics files or production video on a larger DVI monitor
- Display menus, ads, promos, directions and other digital signage applications on an HD monitor
- Using your new mDP computer with an existing DVI monitor without an expensive display upgrade
- P137-06N-DVIB Keyspan Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter, 1080p, 6 in. - M/F, Thunderbolt 1 & 2, Black
|Cable Length (ft.)||1|
|Cable Length (in.)||6|
|Cable Length (cm)||15|
|Side A - Connector 1||MINI DISPLAYPORT (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||DVI-I (FEMALE)|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||RoHS, CE, FC|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Audio Video Cables
|P561-003||DVI Single Link Cable, Digital TMDS Monitor Cable (DVI-D M/M), 3 ft. (0.91 m)|
|P561-006||DVI Single Link Cable, Digital TMDS Monitor Cable (DVI-D M/M), 6 ft. (1.83 m)|
|P561-010||DVI Single Link Cable, Digital TMDS Monitor Cable (DVI-D M/M), 10 ft. (3.05 m)|
|P561-015||DVI Single Link Cable, Digital TMDS Monitor Cable (DVI-D M/M), 15 ft. (4.57 m)|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.