MTP/MPO (APC) to 8xLC (UPC) Singlemode Breakout Patch Cable, 40/100 GbE, QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4, Plenum, Yellow, 5 m (16 ft.)
- Push/pull tab connectors install/remove with one hand
- 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors with 12x density of SC connectors
- Slim space-saving uniboot design for easy cable management
- Angled APC connectors protect laser against destabilization
- Yellow color for quick singlemode identification
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Singlemode can support 40GBASE-PLR4/100GBASE-PSM4 in applicable parallel optics networks
The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector is about the same size as an SC connector, but is 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. The APC connector is angled to prevent infrared light entering the fiber from bouncing back into the laser. The N390-05M-8LC-AP is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N390-05M-8LC-AP uses eight fibers to fully transmit 40GBASE-PLR4 with four fibers transmitting at 10 Gbps in each direction. Its slim, space-saving uniboot design allows easier cable management. The LC UPC connector’s premium-grade ceramic ferrule is designed for fast applications of 10 GbE and higher.
The singlemode cable is colored yellow for instant identification in a crowded switch or patch panel. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center environments and make the plug-and-play cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
- Designed for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations
- Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-PSM4 networks
- Plenum-rated jacket suited for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Yellow-colored for identification as a singlemode cable
MTP/MPO APC and LC Duplex UPC Connectors with Push/Pull Tabs
- MTP/MPO female connector and 8 LC duplex male connectors—no splicing required
- 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector 12 times denser than SC connector
- APC connector angled to prevent light from reflecting back into laser
- UPC connector with premium-grade ceramic ferrule for 10 GbE and faster applications
- Push/pull tabs easy to install and remove with one hand
Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Fully transmits 40GBASE-PLR4 with 4 fibers transmitting at 10 Gbps in each direction
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- Slim, space-saving uniboot design easier to manage in crowded applications
|Clad Diameter||125 micron|
|Core Diameter||8.3 micron|
|Number of Fibers||12|
|Cable Length (ft.)||16.4|
|Cable Length (in.)||196.9|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.00 x 7.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.21|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Network Speed||10Gbps / 40Gbps / 100Gbps|
|Side A - Connector 1||12-STRAND MTP (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(8) LC DUPLEX (MALE) WITH PULL/PUSH TAB|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.