Multi-Function Cable Tester with Wire Tracker and Tone Generator
Multi-function kit for tracking cable, locating a short or breakage in a non-powered cable, and mapping RJ45 wire. Essential for cable installers or anyone in the telecom or LAN environments.
- Find an RJ11, RJ45 or BNC cable among group of cables
- Find a short or breakage in non-powered wires
- Perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables
- LED flashlight on remote probe unit
- Included headphones for use in noisy areas
- 2-year limited warranty
The T012-001-K Multi-Function Cable Tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to track cable, find a short or breakage in non-powered wires, and perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables, detecting shorts and open wires. Powered by included 9-volt batteries in the main tester and remote probe unit, the T012-001-K can find an RJ11, RJ45 or BNC cable nestled within a group of cables. The probe unit’s LED flashlight is handy for working in dark areas. Included headphones help you work in noisy environments. An adjustable volume button lets you fine-tune the tone generator.
- Find RJ11, RJ45 or BNC cable among group of cables
- Find short or breakage in non-powered wires
- Perform wire mapping on RJ45 cables, detecting shorts and open wires
Designed to Make Your Work Easier
- LED flashlight for poking around dark areas
- Headphones for working in noisy environments
- Volume control for fine-tuning the tone generator
- Powered by included 9V batteries
- Stores away in convenient carrying case
|Accessory Type||Cable Tester|
|Technology||Cat5/5e; Cat6; Cat6a|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||9.72 x 5.91 x 1.81|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.21|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Documents & Downloads
Declarations of Conformity
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.