Multimedia Remote for PCs & Laptops
- Make multimedia software easier to control with a remote
- Ideal for presentations
- Sleek 17-key design
- 40 ft. range
- Compatible with 32-bit systems only
- 1-year limited warranty
- Sleek 17 button radio frequency remote transmits signals up to 40 feet
- Includes Windows Media Player, WinAMP, QuickTime, PowerPoint and other popular multi-media applications. Simple control panel allows you to program the remote for use with additional applications
- Perfect for earlier generations Windows OS, Vista, XP, Win7 (32 bit only)
- To locate a Win7 32 bit driver: insert receiver into USB port on your computer and a dialog box will appear asking if you want an updated Win7 32 bit driver
- Click 'yes' and follow the steps to link to the driver
- Execute the driver and reboot your computer
- An available USB port, Mac OS 8.6-9.2.2, Mac OS X 10.2.8, Mac OS X 10.3.9 & Mac OS X 10.4.x, 10.5x & 10.6x (32 bit only)
- An available USB port, Windows 98 / 98 SE / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista
- Remote Control uses a CR2032 (Lythium 3V) battery (included) Note: This remote is not compatible with AirPort Express.
- USB RF Receiver
- 17 button RF remote
- remote's battery (one CR2032 [Lithium 3V])
- CD with driver software and user guide
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Carrying pouch
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.40 x 8.10 x 6.70|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.30|
|Signal Range (ft.)||40|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the URM15T model support page.
|WEXT1A||1-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT2A||2-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
|WEXT3A||3-Year Extended Warranty and Technical Support for Select Tripp Lite Products – Includes UPS Battery Coverage if Applicable|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.