Gigabit Ethernet Switches with PDU
These switches combine a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with an Unmanaged 16- or 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for an all-in-one rackmount solution.
- Up to 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 12 AC outlets
- SFP (Mini-GBIC) ports for optical uplink available
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) available
Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
Tripp Lite offers more than 80 basic, metered, monitored, switched and ATS rack PDUs for rackmount power distribution.
- Distribute power to servers and network equipment
- Remotely monitor voltage, frequency, and load levels in real-time via a built-in network connection
- Individual outlet control eliminates costly site visits by allowing remote rebooting of malfunctioning devices
Tripp Lite offers more than 100 highly efficient network/server UPS systems ideal for high-availability applications.
- Protect critical servers and network equipment with perfect power and reliable, scalable battery backup
- Options include network management, pure sine wave output, hot-swappable power modules and built-in redundancy
- Switched outlet banks support remote load control
Our premium rack accessories help you customize your rack for specific applications and changing IT requirements. They include:
- Rolling Casters
- Ventilation Fans
- Rack Shelves
- Blanking Panels
- Cables Managers
- Patch Panels