3-Breaker Parallel Tie Cabinet with Maintenance Bypass Switch (for SU40K 3-Phase UPS)
- 3 breaker parallel tie cabinet accessory for two Tripp Lite 40kVA 3 phase UPS systems
- Links the output of two UPS systems for 80kVA non-redundant operation
- Integral Maintenance Bypass switch enables UPS maintenance or replacement
- 3 built-in circuit breakers, heavy duty copper buswork
- Compatible Tripp Lite SU40K 3 phase UPS systems
- 2-year limited warranty
Compatible with two Tripp Lite SU40K UPS systems.
- Tripp Lite's parallel tie cabinet provides a means for safely paralleling two UPS systems for non-redundant combined mode operation
- Non-redundant configuration combines the output of two UPS systems to support twice the output current
- Built-in Maintenance Bypass Switch enables UPS maintenance and repair of with no disruption in power to connected equipment
- Two input breakers receive incoming power from the UPS and are connected to heavy duty copper buswork and an output breaker rated for the total UPS capacity of the two UPS systems combined
- Compatible with two Tripp Lite SU40K UPS systems
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||208V AC|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||208|
|Form Factors Supported||Wallmount|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||62.00 x 36.88 x 12.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||375.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||61.25 x 36.12 x 11.8|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||370|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.