Plug-Lock Inserts, C13 Power Cord to C14 Outlet, Yellow, 100 Pack
- Keeps C13 power cords connected to C14 inlets
- 10x more retention force than standard cord/inlet connection
- Yellow color-coding for easy ID in crowded rack
- Easy manual disconnection using convenient pull tabs
- No special cables, tools, outlets or hardware required
- 2-year limited warranty
C13 cable connections to a C14 inlet are frequently loose-fitting and can be accidentally dislodged from critical equipment by the slightest nudge or vibration, a common occurrence when performing network maintenance. With 10 times more retention force than a standard cord-to-inlet connection, the PLC14YW prevents the cord from coming loose from the inlet. It strengthens the connection, keeping critical equipment plugged in and running during routine rack access and maintenance.
Installation is a breeze. Just place the plug-lock insert over any C13 input cord and connect it to any C14 inlet. To disconnect the cord from the power source, grip both the cord and the insert’s tabs at the same time and pull. The PLC14YW is compatible with detachable C13 power cords with no special cables, outlets, tools or hardware required. It’s made from high-strength PA66 nylon that meets UL 94 standards with a V-2 flame rating. Each package contains 100 inserts.
- Fits over end of C13 cord to eliminate a loose connection in its inlet
- Prevents accidental disconnection of network hardware during routine rack maintenance
- 10 times more retention force than standard cord/inlet connection
- Less clutter than standard zip-tie cord retention
- Less expensive than proprietary plug-locking hardware
- Compatible with detachable C13 power cords with no special cables, outlets, tools or hardware required
- Manual disconnection is easy using convenient pull tabs
- Yellow color-coding for easy ID in crowded PDU or rack
- Made from PA66 nylon that meets UL 94 standards with a V-2 flame rating
- 100 inserts to a package
|Product Type||Plug-Lock Insert|
|Accessories Type||Plug-Lock Insert|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||3.55 x 12.80 x 8.58|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.87|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.14 x 0.94 x 0.66|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||2-year limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.