Cat6 Gigabit Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), White, 25 ft. (7.62 m)
Ideal for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray™ players, copy machines, routers and modems, in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts minimize data loss
- Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress and cracking
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
The N200-025-WH Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable (M/M) ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This 25-ft. (7.62 m) white cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with a staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The N200-025-WH is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Recommended for home or office applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with staggered-pin plug design
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
|Power Over Cable (PoC) Support||No|
|Cable Jacket Color||White|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CM|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||6.0mm|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair|
|Conductor Material||Solid Copper|
|Conductor Gauge||24 AWG|
|Cable Length (ft.)||25|
|Cable Length (in.)||300|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.00 x 8.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.70|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 104 F (-10 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5 to 122 F (-15 to 50 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Bandwidth per TIA Standard||250 MHz|
|Maximum Bandwidth as Tested||500 MHz|
|Network Compatibility||1 Gbps (Gigabit)|
|IEEE Standards Supported||802.3an|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Wiring Configuration||EIA/TIA 568B|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.