Cat6 Gigabit Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Orange, 100 ft.
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts minimize data loss
- Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress and cracking
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
This 100-foot orange cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with a PVC jacket, staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The N200-100-OR is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Recommended for home or office applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with staggered-pin plug design
- Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
|Cable Length (ft.)||100|
|Cable Length (in.)||1200|
|Cable Length (cm)||3048|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||17.00 x 14.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.65|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the N200100OR model support page.
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.