Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded (UTP) Ethernet Cable (RJ45 M/M), Green, 35 ft. (10.67 m)
Connects critical components, such as computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches, in Gigabit Ethernet networks. Recommended for distributing data, voice and video in high-density data centers.
- Premium cabling for Cat6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless connectors prevent damaged tabs during installation
- 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP with PVC jacket
- Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress and cracking
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
The N201-035-GN Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for distributing data, voice and video through computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
This 35-ft. (10.67 m) green cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG four-pair solid UTP with a rugged PVC jacket, the N201-035-GN delivers speeds up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The RJ45 short-body connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most other current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11).
- Recommended for connecting computers, network adapters, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for 10/100/1000 Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage during installation
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair solid UTP
- Gold-plated copper contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
Meets Top Cabling Standards
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- Meets most other current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, 802.5, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat6 draft 11)
|Cable Jacket Color||Green|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
|Cable Jacket Rating||CM|
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||6.0mm|
|Number of Conductors||4 Pair|
|Conductor Material||Solid Copper|
|Conductor Gauge||24 AWG|
|Cable Length (ft.)||35|
|Cable Length (in.)||420|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||10.00 x 8.00 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.95|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 to 122 F (-10 to 50 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||5 to 140 F (-15 to 60 C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Storage Humidity Range||0% to 90% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Bandwidth per TIA Standard||250 MHz|
|Maximum Bandwidth as Tested||500 MHz|
|Network Compatibility||1 Gbps (Gigabit)|
|IEEE Standards Supported||802.3an|
|Side A - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RJ45 (MALE)|
|Wiring Configuration||EIA/TIA 568B|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Questions & Answers
More Q&As may be available on the N201035GN model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.