Service Part Number: W02D-PME1
Preventive Maintenance, Select 5-16 kVA Non-Parallel UPS, 2-Unit Minimum, USA, Outside Business Hours
Keep your UPS in peak condition! UPS systems with preventive maintenance are much less likely to experience downtime. Our comprehensive service helps prevent breakdowns, extend equipment lifespan and reduce your cost of ownership.
A Tripp Lite certified technician will visit your site, clean and inspect your UPS, test for functionality and check for adverse environmental conditions. At the conclusion of service, the technician will provide a written report detailing work completed and recommendations for any additional corrective action required.
- On-site service outside normal business hours for select 5-16 kVA non-parallel UPS systems
- Travel and labor by Tripp Lite certified technician in USA (lower 48 states)
- Inspection, cleaning, evaluation and testing of UPS systems
- Recommendations to correct installation or environmental problems noted
- Detailed report of work completed and action items not covered by service
- Log of serial numbers and UPS locations to aid asset management
- Customer must complete pre-work checklist before scheduling service
- Service is available for a minimum of 2 units within a 30-mile radius; order one service part per unit
- If service requires multiple days, they must be consecutive
- Does not include configuration of network management card/software
See Statement of Work for more information.
|Service Type||Preventive Maintenance|
|Service Details||One-Time, On-Site Service|
|Product Coverage||Single-Phase UPS|
|Product Coverage Details||Select 5-16 kVA Non-Parallel UPS, 2-Unit Minimum|
|Scheduled Service Hours||Off Business Hours (M-F, 5PM - 9PM), Weekends (Sat, Sun)|
|Geographic Coverage||US (Lower 48 States)|
|Emergency On-Site Service||No|
|Number of Preventative Maintenance Visits||1|
|Battery Replacement Included||No|