High Availability Features
High availability features include the following:
Auto Bypass, Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), Battery Backup, Hot-Swappable Batteries, Hot-Swappable Power Modules, N+N Redundancy, On-Line (VFI) Operation
A TAA-Compliant product complies with the Trade Agreements Act (19 U.S.C. § 2501–2581), which requires the U.S. Government to procure products that were manufactured in the United States or other authorized countries. TAA-Compliant products are required in federal procurement contracts such as GSA, IDIQ and DOD.
Stand-By UPS systems provides basic battery backup and surge protection.
Line-Interactive UPS systems
Line-Interactive UPS systems provide both battery backup and automatic voltage regulation of AC power (boost/cut) to give a greater amount of power protection than a Stand-By UPS.
>On-Line UPS systems
On-Line UPS systems use a double power conversion system to produce a pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery to provide the highest level of power protection.
The UPS Family is the Tripp Lite brand name for a particular type of UPS.
Stand-By UPS Families
For Stand-By UPS systems, the families are Internet Office, BC Pro® and BC Personal®.
Line-Interactive UPS Families
For Line-Interactive UPS systems, the families are SmartPro, OmniSmart™, VS Series, SmartPro® USB, LCD UPS and AVR Series.
On-Line UPS Families
For On-Line UPS systems, the family is SmartOnline™ UPS.
Output Volt-Amps (VA)
Output Volt-Amps (VA) is a measurement of electrical power and is used to size a UPS system for the equipment that will be connected to it.
Rack Height (U Spaces) is a measure of vertical space or the height of equipment mounted in a rack enclosure. 1U is equal to 1.75 inches, 2U is equal to 3.5 inches and so on.
The maximum depth of equipment that can be mounted in a
floor-standing or wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet.
Floor-Standing Rack Depth Designations
Wall-Mount Rack Depth Designations
|Patch-Depth||< 16 inches|
|Switch-Depth||16 to 23.99 inches|
|UPS-Depth||24 to 31.99 inches|
|Server-Depth||> 32 inches|
PC/Server Connection determines the correct cable kits (e.g. PS/2, USB, VGA, DVI or Cat5) for a KVM Switch based upon how it will be connected to a PC or server on the network.
IP Remote Access
IP Remote Access is a feature of a KVM Switch that allows a user to monitor and control PCs, servers and other network devices remotely over IP (Internet Protocol).
VESA Pattern (mm) is the standardized dimensions of a 4-hole mounting attachment for displays, monitors or flat panel TVs based on the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) standards. There are variations of the VESA pattern based on location, size and weight of the display.
Active cooling uses energy to transfer or remove heat from one area and pass it onto another. Passive cooling does not use energy to cool an area; rather, it employs natural cooling design guidelines, or the addition of thermal barriers, panels or insulation to prevent heat from entering an area.
Phase is used to describe the two main types of alternating current (AC) electric power produced by a utility, generator or UPS system. Single-phase power includes a single AC waveform, making single-phase equipment ideal for lower power density applications with per-rack power consumption levels up to approximately 2.8kVA (120V), 5kVA (208V) or 7.4kVA (230V). Three-phase power includes 3 AC waveforms, making 3-phase equipment better suited for intermediate and high-capacity applications with per-rack power consumption levels that surpass the practical energy limits of single-phase equipment.
Joule Rating is the unit of energy, based upon the International System of Units, by which surge protectors are rated for their ability to absorb surge energy to protect connected equipment. A higher number indicates greater protection and a longer life expectancy.
Hinged Wall Bracket
Hinged Wall Bracket is a mounting device that attaches a wall-mounted rack to a wall. It has adjustable pivots that allow the rack to be locked into a closed or open (90-degree perpendicular) position. It minimizes cable flex and facilitates installation and ease of access.
GFCI Plug is a type of safety outlet that protects against a common type of electrical shock hazard, the ground fault. It contains a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) device, which quickly disconnects a connected device from the power source in the event of a ground fault.
Seismic Rack is a type of enclosure featuring a rugged welded construction that has been tested to Seismic Zone 4 standards. Seismic Racks provide additional security for locations situated in earthquake-prone areas or are subject to regular vibrations at locations such as airports or industrial environments.
Individual Outlet Switching
Individual Outlet Switching is a capability of a PDU where individual outlets can be turned on or off remotely to reboot unresponsive equipment, lock out unused PDU outlets to prevent unauthorized use, or enable customized power up/down programming sequences to ensure proper startup of equipment.
NIAP-Certified Secure identifies a KVM that meets the strict requirements set by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) regarding the security of KVMs to safeguard data from accidental transfer or unauthorized access.
Pure Sine Wave Output
Pure Sine Wave Output is virtually identical to the smooth arc typically associated with a utility-produced sine waveform. It allows equipment to run cooler, last longer and operate without malfunctions and reduced performance. It also ensures maximum compatibility with sensitive electronics.
Multi-User is a capability of a KVM switch that permits more than one user to control different network devices simultaneously but not concurrently.
Dual Input Cords
Dual Input Cords provide connection to separate primary and secondary power sources for PDUs with Automatic Transfer Switching (ATS) functionality. If there is a loss of the primary power source, the ATS will switch to the secondary power source to maintain power to the connected equipment until the primary power source returns.
Digital Load Meter
Digital Load Meter is a local display on metered, monitored, switched and ATS power distribution units (PDUs) that reports output power consumption in amps in order to facilitate load balancing and avoid overloads.
Cat5 KVM Switch
Cat5 KVM Switch is a device designed to enable users to control multiple computers or network equipment connected via Cat5 cabling.
All PDUs including Basic PDUs provide reliable rack-mount power distribution for data centers, server rooms, and network wiring closets.
Metered PDUs monitor load levels to avoid potential overloads via a LCD display.
Monitored PDUs remotely monitor voltage, frequency, and load levels via a built-in network connection.
Switched PDUs can securely control individual outlets remotely to enable the rebooting of unresponsive equipment to minimize downtime.
Auto Transfer Switch (ATS) PDUs
ATS PDUs provide redundant power to connected equipment with separate primary and secondary power sources.
Hot-Swap PDUs have dual input power cables to enable live-replacement of select UPS systems with no power interruption to connected equipment.
The total power draw (in Watts) of all equipment connected to the UPS.
You can usually find information about your equipment's wattage requirements from the manufacturer's documentation or the equipment nameplate. (If the power requirements are listed in amps, multiply by the input voltage to find the wattage.) For assistance with UPS sizing, contact our application specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (888) 447-6227.
The number of minutes (expressed as a range) the UPS will be required to power your equipment in the event of a power outage. If you have generator power, this will be the amount of time necessary to switch to generator power. If you don't have a generator, the UPS should be capable of powering devices for the duration of the outage.
EVEN FOR THE EXPERTS
Let us help.
We tailor our advice to your needs, including your level of knowledge and experience. If you're already an expert, we won't waste your time. We'll deliver the essential facts so you can move forward with your project. If you're new to infrastructure planning, we'll give you all the help you need.
Contact a Network Applications Engineer
EVEN FOR THE EXPERTS
Let us help.
We tailor our advice to your needs, including your level of knowledge and experience. If you're already an expert, we won't waste your time. We'll deliver the essential facts so you can move forward with your project. If you're new to 3-phase, we'll give you all the help you need.
Contact a 3-Phase Product Specialist
TECHNOLOGY IS COMPLICATED
Let us help.
We tailor our advice to your needs, including your level of knowledge and experience. If you're already an expert, we won't waste your time. We'll deliver the essential facts so you can move forward with your project. If you're new to healthcare infrastructure planning, we'll give you all the help you need.
Contact a Healthcare Applications Specialist
How to Order On-Site Services for Your 3-Phase UPS
Our factory-trained technicians provide a range of on-site services, including commissioning, maintenance and repairs, to help ensure your 3-phase UPS systems maintain peak performance over their entire operational life.
For assistance with service selection, planning and scheduling, contact a Tripp Lite Service Specialist.
Contact a Tripp Lite Service Specialist
How to Order Services for Your Tripp Lite Product
Our factory-trained technicians provide a range of services, including commissioning, maintenance and repairs, to help ensure your Tripp Lite products maintain peak performance over their entire operational life.
Contact a Tripp Lite Service Specialist
Prices are in US Dollars.
- VESA Pattern
- Maximum Weight
- Screen Size
- Emergency Backup Power
- Computer Networks
- Sensitive Equipment
- Powering Devices
- Connecting Peripherals
- Computer Networking
- Home Theater/AV
- Computer Networking (Fiber)
- Remote/Mobile Power
- Industrial/Factory Floor
- Connecting Peripherals, Powering Devices
- Utility/Long Haul Truck
- Connecting Devices
- Connects a USB console to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch
- Hospitals & Medical Facilities
- Connecting Drives
- Home Theater/AV, Connecting Peripherals
- Copper Cable
- Power Cable
- Connecting Peripherals, Home Theater/AV
- Professional Installations for flat-screen TVs and displays
- Replacement battery for the HCRK-36
- Replacement battery for the HCRK-54
- Replacement battery for the HCRK and HCRK-INT
- Connect a server with PS/2 keyboard/mouse ports to a B064-Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable
- Connect a USB computer/server to a B064-Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable
- Connect a DB9 male serial port on a server to a B064-Series NetDirector KVM Switch via Cat5e cable
- Connect a USB computer/server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable, and provide it with access to Virtual Media
- Green (Energy-Saving)
- Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet Networks or VGA/DVI/HDMI over Cat5/6 AV Equipment
- Home Theater / AV
- Connect two Displayport cables together
- Mini-Displayport to Displayport adaptation
- Computer to Monitor Connection
- Computer to Monitor / Speaker Connection
- Computer Networking ( Fiber )
- Devices with Micro HDMI ouput ports to standard HDMI Display
- HDMI Video equipment
- Color coding of connected power equipment
- Compatible with network hardware that uses C15 power input connections
- Home Theater A/V
- Connect a USB computer/server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable, and provide it with access to Virtual Media and Common Access Card ( CAC )
- Connects a USB computer/server to a Phantom Specter KVM Switch installation
- Connects a PS/2 computer/server to a Phantom Specter KVM Switch installation
- Terminating Cat5e Patch Cables
- Terminating Patch Cables
- Termination of Cat6 patch cables
- Connecting USB Peripherals
- Extending the length of a 3.5mm Mini Stereo Audio cable
- Compatible with network hardware with C15 power connections to 5-15R power outlets
- Creates an Ethernet port on a Computer
- Computer Networking, Video over Cat5e
- Power Devices
- Connects a USB computer/server to a B070 / B072-Series Cat5 KVM Switch
- Video Cable
- Connector Conversion
- Connects a USB computer/server to a NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM Switch
- Stereo cable extension
- Video Signal Conversion
- Video Adapter
- Video Adapting
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port(s) to a computer
- Charging mobile devices
- Powering Device
- Signal Conversion
- Fiber and Copper Patching
- Connect USB Type-B devices to the USB Type-C (USB-C) port on your phone, tablet, ultrabook or computer
- Connect USB 3.0 Micro-B devices, such as external hard drives and phones, to the USB Type-C (USB-C) port on your phone, tablet, ultrabook or computer
- Connect devices with a USB Type-C (USB-C) connector to the USB Type-A port on a charger, laptop, ultrabook or computer
- Connect USB devices with a Type-A connector to the USB Type-C (USB-C) port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer
- USB Type-C (USB-C) smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook, or computer to USB Type-C Peripheral
- USB Type-C Computer to USB Type-C Peripheral
- Connecting to a 4K DisplayPort monitor
- Home Theater AV
- Connects a PS/2 computer/server to a B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM Switch
- 0U Vertical Power Strip accessory for select Tripp Lite 3 Phase ATS products
- Connecting to DVI Display
- Connecting USB Peripherals, Powering Devices
- Connect to a DVI display, Gigabit Ethernet and charge the host PC
- Connect a DisplayPort USB computer/server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable, and provide it with access to Virtual Media and Common Access Card ( CAC )
- Connect a DVI USB computer/server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable, and provide it with access to Virtual Media and Common Access Card ( CAC )
- Connect a HDMI USB computer/server to a B064- IPG Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e/6 cable, and provide it with access to Virtual Media and Common Access Card ( CAC )
- Fiber Patching
- IDE to SATA conversion
- Connecting to a DisplayPort monitor
- Connect to a DisplayPort monitor
- Connect to a DisplayPort monitor via a USB-C port
- Connect to a DVI monitor
- Connect USB devices with a Type-C connector to the USB Type-C (USB-C) port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer
- Home Theater, A/V
- Industrial/Outdoor AV
- Camping, Utility Truck, Fleet Vehicle, Home, Off-grid
- Remote/Mobile Power/ Work Truck/Fleet/Off-Grid
- Home Theater/Commercial AV
- Connecting to an Ethernet network
- KVM Accessory
- Industrial/Outdoor Display Solutions
- USB Hub
- Connecting Ethernet
- Home/Office, Education, Healthcare
- Fiber Cable
- Connecting an external monitor
- SPOT COOLING
- 3 PHASE BATTERY CABINET
- UPS in IT applications
- Computer Networks, Audio/Video
- Home/Office, Computer Networks
- Mobile power
- Remote monitoring
- Emergency Power
- Backup Power
- Power inverter for emergency vehicles
- Mobile power inverter system
- Home/Office, Travel
- Automotive inverter
- Connect a computer/server to a B060 or B064-Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e cable
- Connect a USB computer/server to a B060-Series NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e cable
- Connect a SUN computer/server to B060-016-2 NetDirector KVM Switch using Cat5e cable
- Connects a Console to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch
- Emergency Home Power (Sump Pumps, Furnace Motors, Lighting, Phones & Computers)
- Emergency Home Power
- Professional Audio/Video Systems
- Data Storage
- 10Gig Hardware Interconnection
- Connecting HDMI cables
- Connects a PS/2 computer/server to a Smart KVM Switch
- Connects a USB computer/server to a Smart KVM Switch
- HDMI to Displayport Signal conversion
- Cable Tray
- Mounting Bracket
- Drop Out/Waterfall
- End Cap
No products match your selection
Products of this type may not be available in your country