PS/2 (3-in-1) Cable Kit for KVM Switch B004-008, 15 ft. (4.57 m)
- Connects a PS/2 Computer to a B004-008 KVM Switch
- 3-in-1 construction and slim size makes management and organization of cables much easier
- Molded, color-coded connectors
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's 15-ft. (4.57 m) PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit is designed to connect a PS/2 computer to Tripp Lite's B004-008 Standard 8-Port KVM switch. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. The KVM Switch side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Male cable. The Computer side of the cable kit consists of a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Mouse cable, a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Keyboard cable and a HD15 Male cable. This low profile cable kit is incredibly flexible, making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Connects a PS/2 computer to a Tripp Lite B004-008 8-Port KVM Switch.
- KVM Switch side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Male cable
- Computer side of the cable kit consists of a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Mouse cable, a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Keyboard cable and a HD15 Male cable
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
|Cable Length (ft.)||15|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||11.00 x 6.50 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.75|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.