Remote Battery Temperature Sensor for Tripp Lite Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Chargers
- Monitors temperature of inverter/charger’s battery system
- Connects to inverter/charger’s RJ11 battery temperature port
- Attaches to inverter/charger’s battery with included adhesive
- Mount sensor away from sources of extreme heat or cold
- Works only with select Tripp Lite inverter/chargers
- 1-year limited warranty
Just connect the 3-meter sensor cable to the inverter/charger’s RJ11 battery temperature sensor port. Use the included adhesive to place the thermal sensor in the center of the battery. Make sure nothing, including the adhesive, is between the sensor and the battery. To prevent false readings due to ambient temperatures, place the sensor between batteries if possible and away from extreme heat or cold.
The APSSWTEMP is compatible with Tripp Lite’s APS1012SW, APS2012SW, APSX1012SW, APSX2012SW and APSX4048SW sine wave inverter/chargers.
- Monitors inverter/charger’s battery system to help prevent overcharging
- Sends precise temperature information to inverter/charger
- Connects to inverter/charger’s RJ11 battery temperature sensor port
Works With Select Tripp Lite Inverter/Chargers Only
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s APS1012SW, APS2012SW, APSX1012SW, APSX2012SW and APSX4048SW sine wave inverter/chargers
|Cable Length (in.)||118|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||1.38 x 3.35 x 5.51|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.23|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||1-year limited warranty|
|APSX1012SW||1000W APS X Series 12VDC 230V Inverter/Charger with Pure Sine-Wave Output, Hardwired|
|APSX2012SW||2000W APS X Series 12VDC 230V Inverter/Charger with Pure Sine-Wave Output, Hardwired|
|APSX4048SW||4000W APS X Series 48VDC 220/230/240V Inverter/Charger with Pure Sine-Wave Output, ATS, Hardwired|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.