Remote Control Module for Healthcare Products, Black
- Designed to work with select Tripp Lite medical power modules
- Controls a connected inverter/charger from up to 5 ft. away via Cat5 cabling
- Comes ready for immediate front-panel, rear-panel or below-dash mounting
- LED indicators monitor battery charge level and power status at a glance
- On/off button allows instant one-touch control of connected device
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Monitor battery charge level and power status of a Tripp Lite power module connected to a mobile medical cart in a hospital or other healthcare facility
- HC REMOTE Remote Control Module for Healthcare Products, Black
- (2) Cat5 cables, 5 ft.
- Mounting hardware
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|Front Panel LEDs||Battery Charge and Operational LEDs|
|Switches||Remote Control Switch|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2.00 x 9.50 x 7.20|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||2 x 15 x 2|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
|HC150SL||150W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1|
|HC350SR||350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1, Remote User Interface|
|HCINT350SNR||350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 230V - IEC 60601-1|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.