RF Digital Coax Gold Audio Cable (RCA M/M), 12 ft.
- Superior audio quality for movies with Dolby Digital and DTS Surround-Sound
- Double shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Excellent noise isolation with 100% aluminum mylar foil/braid shield
- Silver Plated center conductor for best High Frequency response
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
Tripp Lite's premium Digital Coax Audio Cable provides a clean, accurate sound, as well as noise and interference elimination that can compromise your listening pleasure. This 12 ft. cable is specifically designed for Digital devices, providing better sonic accuracy and more detailed, natural sound. This cable features a 75 ohm coaxial conductor made of 99.99% pure copper, and precision machined, 6-cut Gold RCA connectors, that resist corrosion.
- Superb audio clarity with more natural sounding mid-range
- Premium-grade, 99.99% pure copper conductors
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric material delivers better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image
- 6-cut, RCA connectors, with split-tip center pin, ensure a precise connection
- 24kt gold plating resists corrosion and provides increased durability
- Integrated color coded connectors
- Abrasion resistant flexible PVC jacket
- Home Theater applications that require premium cabling for the ultimate audio and video experience
- 12 ft. RF Digital Coax Gold Audio Cable
|Cable Length (ft.)||12|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||0.50 x 5.20 x 6.70|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.30|
|Side A - Connector 1||RCA (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||RCA (MALE)|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
Useful Web Pages
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.