Cat6 RJ45 Pass-Through FTP Modular Plug, 100 Pack
Clear RJ45 Cat6 connectors terminate round solid or stranded conductor cabling in data and voice Ethernet applications.
- 100 Cat6 RJ45 pass-through FTP modular plugs in an easy-to-pack plastic bag
- Work with most RJ45 crimping tools and 24–26 AWG FTP and F/UTP Cat6 cables
- Shields against disruptive EMI/RFI noise that can inflict hardware damage or data loss
- Staggered nose pattern reduces near-end crosstalk for clearer transmission
- Ideal for use with solid or stranded conductor Cat6 cable in your Ethernet application
- This product is covered by a Limited Warranty (coverage details)
100 Pack of RJ45 FTP Modular Plugs for Terminating Solid or Stranded Cat6 Cable
These FTP modular connectors make it easy to terminate solid or stranded conductor Cat6 cable in your data or voice Ethernet application. The RJ45 pass-through FTP (Foiled Twisted Pair) plugs work with most RJ45 crimping tools (except AMP) and custom-length 24–26 AWG FTP and F/UTP Cat6 cable. Conveniently packed in a rugged plastic bag that fits perfectly in your toolbox, these durable clear connectors feature 50-micron gold-plated contacts for optimal signal transmission.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI and Other Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. The FTP plugs’ foil shielding blocks disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer. Near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels are practically eliminated, so you don't have to worry about keeping your cables separated in crowded pathways or spend valuable time on field testing.
Terminate solid or stranded conductor cabling in Cat6 network applications
(100) Cat6 RJ45 pass-through FTP modular plugs
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||24 - 26|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 185 °F (-40 to 85 °C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||41 to 86 °F (5 to 30 °C)|
|Relative Humidity||15 to 65% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.