Cat6 RJ45 Pass-Through UTP Modular Plug, 50 Pack
Clear RJ45 Cat6 connectors terminate round solid or stranded conductor cabling in data and voice Ethernet applications.
- 50 Cat6 RJ45 pass-through UTP modular plugs in an easy-to-pack plastic bag
- Work with most RJ45 crimping tools and 24–26 AWG UTP Cat6 cables
- 50 μm gold-plated contacts promote premium data transfer
- Staggered nose pattern reduces near-end crosstalk for clearer transmission
- Ideal for use with solid or stranded conductor Cat6 cable in your Ethernet application
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
50 Pack of RJ45 Modular Plugs for Terminating Solid or Stranded Cat6 Cable
These RJ45 modular connectors make it easy to terminate solid or stranded conductor Cat6 cable in your data or voice Ethernet application. The RJ45 pass-through UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) plugs work with most RJ45 crimping tools (except AMP) and custom-length 24–26 AWG UTP Cat6 cabling at up to 6.2 mm jacket diameter. Conveniently packed in a rugged plastic bag that fits perfectly in your toolbox, these durable clear connectors feature 50-micron gold-plated contacts for optimal signal transmission and staggered nose patterns for minimal near-end crosstalk (NEXT).
Terminate solid or stranded conductor cabling in Cat6 network applications
(50) Cat6 RJ45 pass-through UTP modular plugs
|Cable Outer Diameter (OD)||< 6.2 mm|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||24 - 26|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 185 °F (-40 to 85 °C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||41 to 86 °F (5 to 30 °C)|
|Relative Humidity||15 to 65% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.