SCSI Ultra2/U160/U320 LVD Cable (VHDCI toHD68 M/M), 10 ft. (3.05 m)
- Premium double-shielded cable
- Meets the most current SCSI specifications for high-speed devices
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Supports all SCSI transfer rates through 320Mbps
- LVD/SE compliant
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Double shielded (foil and braid)
- 34 twisted pair conductors
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest Ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between
- Any external SCSI device or host controller card requiring VHDCI68 or HD68 interface
- 10-ft. SCSI U320/U160 LVD/SE cable, VHDCI68M to HD68M
|Cable Length (ft.)||10|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||8.50 x 6.90 x 0.50|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1.00|
|Side A - Connector 1||VHDCI68 (MALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||HD68 (MALE)|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Frequently Asked Questions
Additional FAQs may be available on the S455010 model support page.
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.