2-Port Dual-Monitor Secure KVM Switch, DisplayPort - 4K, NIAP PP3.0, Audio, TAA
NIAP-certified KVM switch lets you switch between 2 computers with government- and military-level security and data protection.
- Safely and securely switches between 2 isolated computers with different security levels
- Certified to NIAP/Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches V3.0
- Dual-monitor support enables convenient multitasking and increased productivity
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz for crystal-clear video
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3-year limited warranty
- Administrative management is accomplished through the Administration and Security Management 1.2 utility. This free download (see Support tab above) provides management of user credentials, logs, EDID locking and restoring factory defaults.
- The Admin and Security Management 1.2 utility is available for Windows only. For managing Mac computers connected to the KVM, settings must be applied through a Windows PC.
2-Port DisplayPort KVM Switch Is Ideal for Applications That Demand Secure Networks
This two-port KVM switch is recommended for any government, military, financial or healthcare environment where tight security of sensitive data is of utmost importance in a world of constantly changing cyberthreats. Each KVM port is an electronically isolated channel, making it impossible for data to be transferred between connected computers through the KVM. The dual-monitor switch supports crystal-clear Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz.
NIAP PP3.0 Certified to Meet Today’s Top Information Assurance Standards
This KVM switch is certified by NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership), which is operated by the National Security Agency (NSA), to the latest Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switches Version 3.0. Discrete processing paths to each connected system prevent data leakage, transfer and crosstalk between adjacent ports. Peripheral isolation enables data to flow from device to host only.
Top-of-the-Line Security Features Keep Your Data Safe
Special protection prevents re-programming of firmware, so the switch’s KVM logic remains unaltered. The keyboard buffer clears automatically after data transmission, ensuring no information is left stored. Plus, you can only access connected computers via buttons on the switch’s panel. Other port-switching methods, such as On-Screen Display (OSD) and Hotkey Commands, have been excluded to further ensure data integrity.
Anti-Tampering Protection Prevents Physical Breeches
If the housing is opened, internal anti-tamper switches will disable the unit, causing it to become inoperable and the front-panel LEDs to flash repeatedly. Seals on the enclosure will provide visual evidence of tampering.
Maintains Constant Keyboard and Mouse Emulation for Smooth No-Delay Switching
Full USB device filtering ensures support for keyboard and mouse only. This KVM switch also supports secure video emulation and EDID learning, which prevents unwanted data from transmitting through the DDC lines. Both keyboard/mouse and video emulation controllers restrict discovery of newly connected peripherals or monitors during switching operations, shielding your computers from potential vulnerabilities.
Accessory Cable Kits - P783-006-DP and P783-010-DP
Designed specifically for the B002A-DP2A2, Tripp Lite’s P783-006-DP and P783-010-DP KVM cable kits (sold separately) help eliminate unnecessary clutter and save you money by combining cables into one convenient kit. These cables comply with HDCP 2.2 and DisplayPort 1.2 standards and support USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B002A-DP2A2 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Control up to 2 computers with different security levels from a single monitor/keyboard/mouse
- Protect private information, such as medical or military intelligence data, from cyberattacks
- B002A-DP2A2 2-Port NIAP PP3.0-Certified DisplayPort KVM Switch
- External power supply w/NEMA 1-15P plug & 5 ft. cord (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.8A; Output: 12V 2A)
- Owner’s manual
- DisplayPort monitors
- Wired USB mouse/keyboard with no internal hub or composite device functions (wireless mouse/keyboard not supported)
- Computer with DisplayPort and USB ports
- Computer and speakers with 3.5 mm stereo audio port (optional)
- Windows, Mac, Linux or any other major operating system
|Max Supported Video Resolution||3840 x 2160 @30Hz|
|Max Supported Color Depth||36-bit Deep Color|
|Chroma Sub Sampling||4:4:4|
|Voltage Compatibility (VAC)||100; 110; 125; 127; 200; 208; 220; 230; 240|
|Redundancy - Dual Power Inputs||No|
|External Power Supply Plug(s)||NEMA 1-15P North America|
|External Power Supply Input Specs (V / Hz / A)||100-240V / 50/60Hz / 0.8A|
|External Power Supply Output Specs (V / A)||12V / 2A|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (ft.)||5|
|External Power Supply Cord Length (m.)||1.5|
|External Power Supply DC Barrel Connector Specs||OD: 5.5 x 2.1 x 7.5mm, Positive Pin, Negative Sleeve|
|External Power Supply Certifications||FCC; UL; cUL|
USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS
|LED Indicators||(x2) GREEN / PORT SELECTION, (x2) BLUE / EDID (PUSH-BUTTON), (x2) GREEN / VIDEO CONSOLE|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||8.8 x 2.63 x 6.69|
|Unit Packaging Type||Box|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||3.85|
|Operating Temperature Range||32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||4 to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 80%, Non-Condensing|
|IP Remote Access||No|
|PC/Server Connections||DisplayPort; USB|
|Side A - Connector 1||3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 2||(2) DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE)|
|Side A - Connector 3||(2) USB A (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 1||(2) 3.5MM (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 2||(4) DISPLAYPORT (FEMALE)|
|Side B - Connector 3||(2) USB B (FEMALE)|
|Computer Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Computer Monitor Interface||Displayport|
|Console Keyboard and Mouse Interface||USB|
|Console Monitor Interface||Displayport|
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
|Number of Users||1|
|USB Specification||USB 1.1 (up to 12 Mbps)|
|Cat5 KVM Switch||No|
|Common Access Card (CAC) Support||No|
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
|Certifications||Certified to NIAP PP3.0|
|Product Warranty Period (Worldwide)||3-year limited warranty|
Resources & Downloads
How can we improve the information on this page?
Is an important specification missing? Did you spot an error? Please let us know how we can make this information more useful to you.